Is MTS the right fit for you?
MTS Health Services incorporates a multidisciplinary treatment approach utilizing staff from an array of disciplines to provide a sophisticated and integrative service approach to individuals with a variety of significant behavioral and health care needs.
Highest caliber of professional staff
MTS Health Services employs the highest caliber of professional staff including the following:
- Board Certified Behavior Analysis
- Registered Behavior Technicians
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselors and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists.
- AHCA Certified Targeted Case Managers
All educational levels of staff are represented within the network of MTS health Services.
Benefits for all full-time or part-time staff
MTS Health Services is a values-driven organization that appreciates each individual team member and fully acknowledges the contribution they make to this successful company. Immediate openings are available for full time or part time Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Licensed Clinical Professionals.
MTS Health Services offers the following benefits for all full-time or part-time staff:
- Bi-weekly direct deposited payroll
- Competitive compensation and pay based upon experience
- Microsoft Web and Office access including HIPPA compliant email accounts and server usage.
- Electronic billing
- Streamlined documentation and electronic submissions
- Personalized clinical support and ongoing professional development
- Administrative support (e.g., credentialing)
- Group health care benefits are available to qualified employees and contractors
What Our Team Members Say
“MTS is a supportive, forward-thinking organization. Tim and Monica are approachable, supportive and stable managers of the company. The overall philosophy of servant leadership is refreshing and creates feelings of loyalty and commitment to the company and to each other.”
“I am very happy with the overall support and open communication between staff and leaders. It is a great help within the daily challenges we face!”
If you would like a rewarding career that offers flexibility and opportunities for growth, contact us today!
MTS Health Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy.
Resumes/CVs may be submitted by filling out the following contact form.
Please upload your resume before you click “Submit.”